- Grilled bacon and sausages from renowned butcher Aubrey Allen, favoured by Her Majesty the Queen’s Royal Household not to mention 3 Michelin starred chefs Gordon Ramsay and Raymond Blanc.
- Freshly laid organic farm eggs.
- Fresh cherry tomatoes on the vine and portobello mushrooms sourced from local farms grilled in butter then braised in chicken stock with garlic and thyme.
- Farmhouse bloomer toast sourced from top artisan Oxfordshire bakeries.
- Black pudding sourced from multi award-winning Stornoway.
- Heinz baked beans.
- Hash browns grilled in duck fat.
- Hand cultured butter from Netherend Farm, the Gloucestershire dairy known for being the only choice for the UK's Michelin restaurant scene.
A breakfast quite literally:
"Fit for the Queen"
Enjoy the experience.
What's included in your order:
2 fried Eggs, 2 Bacon, 2 Sausages, 2 Hash Browns, 2 Black Pudding, Baked Beans, Portobello Mushroom, Tomatoes, Toast, Butter, Cutlery, Napkin, Salt & Pepper